Login to Accommodation E-lert for instant access to the latest cases on the duty to accommodate in Canada and their impact on the unionized workplace.
ACCOMMODATION E-LERT Editor
Michael Lynk, Labour Arbitrator
Faculty of Law
University of Western Ontario
SUBSCRIBE to ACCOMMODATION E-LERT for instant access to the latest cases on the duty to accommodate in Canada and their impact on the unionized workplace.
Your one-year subscription includes:
- Weekly e-mail updates on new accommodation cases
- Three passwords per subscription
- Archived cases categorized under convenient subject headings
Each ACCOMMODATION E-LERT includes:
- The name of the case
- The facts
- How the case was decided
- The impact of the case on unions and employers in Canada
Each subscription to ACCOMMODATION E-LERT includes 3 passwords, allowing access to three people from your organization.
Subscriptions are password-protected to individual users.
Subscription: $495.00/year plus GST/HST
Recent ACCOMMODATION E-LERTs:
- : "Accommodation plan dependent upon employee trading shifts not sufficiently burdensome to constitute family status discrimination"
- : "Employer refuses to adjust employee’s hours to allow her to meet children’s school bus"
- : "Employer ordered to pay substantial damages for failure to properly accommodate cancer survivor"
- : "Arbitrator apportions human rights damages between the employer and the grievor for a joint failure to accommodate"
- : "Employer entitled to dismiss employee for excessive innocent absenteeism without providing accommodation"