Login to Accommodation E-lert for instant access to the latest cases on the duty to accommodate in Canada and their impact on the unionized workplace.
ACCOMMODATION E-LERT Editor
Michael Lynk, Labour Arbitrator
Faculty of Law
University of Western Ontario
SUBSCRIBE to ACCOMMODATION E-LERT for instant access to the latest cases on the duty to accommodate in Canada and their impact on the unionized workplace.
Your one-year subscription includes:
- Weekly e-mail updates on new accommodation cases
- Three passwords per subscription
- Archived cases categorized under convenient subject headings
Each ACCOMMODATION E-LERT includes:
- The name of the case
- The facts
- How the case was decided
- The impact of the case on unions and employers in Canada
Each subscription to ACCOMMODATION E-LERT includes 3 passwords, allowing access to three people from your organization.
Subscriptions are password-protected to individual users.
Subscription: $495.00/year plus GST/HST
Recent ACCOMMODATION E-LERTs:
- : "Compensation for lost wages and benefits must be based on the complainant’s personal circumstances"
- : "Employer breached its duty to accommodate by failing to consider medical information, accommodation options"
- : "Employee’s right to religious accommodation can be limited even where safety risks low"
- : "Employee must accept lower pay in accommodated position where medical evidence nixes preferred position"
- : "Accommodation is a process which may take some time, as medical information is obtained, assessments are done and alternative positions are investigated"