Login to Accommodation E-lert for instant access to the latest cases on the duty to accommodate in Canada and their impact on the unionized workplace.
ACCOMMODATION E-LERT Editor
Michael Lynk, Labour Arbitrator
Faculty of Law
University of Western Ontario
SUBSCRIBE to ACCOMMODATION E-LERT for instant access to the latest cases on the duty to accommodate in Canada and their impact on the unionized workplace.
Your one-year subscription includes:
- Weekly e-mail updates on new accommodation cases
- Three passwords per subscription
- Archived cases categorized under convenient subject headings
Each ACCOMMODATION E-LERT includes:
- The name of the case
- The facts
- How the case was decided
- The impact of the case on unions and employers in Canada
Each subscription to ACCOMMODATION E-LERT includes 3 passwords, allowing access to three people from your organization.
Subscriptions are password-protected to individual users.
Subscription: $495.00/year plus GST/HST
Recent ACCOMMODATION E-LERTs:
- : "Grievor fails to take sufficient personal steps to meet child care obligations, rejects reasonable accommodation offers"
- : "Employee’s absenteeism warranted accommodation and did not frustrate the employment contract"
- : "Pregnant firefighter denied request for shift change as she could not perform essential duties required on new shift"
- : "Prima facie discrimination established where addiction is a factor in an employee’s termination"
- : "Part-time employee unable to work full time due to disability not entitled to full-time remuneration"