Login to Accommodation E-lert for instant access to the latest cases on the duty to accommodate in Canada and their impact on the unionized workplace.
ACCOMMODATION E-LERT Editor
Michael Lynk, Labour Arbitrator
Faculty of Law
University of Western Ontario
SUBSCRIBE to ACCOMMODATION E-LERT for instant access to the latest cases on the duty to accommodate in Canada and their impact on the unionized workplace.
Your one-year subscription includes:
- Weekly e-mail updates on new accommodation cases
- Three passwords per subscription
- Archived cases categorized under convenient subject headings
Each ACCOMMODATION E-LERT includes:
- The name of the case
- The facts
- How the case was decided
- The impact of the case on unions and employers in Canada
Each subscription to ACCOMMODATION E-LERT includes 3 passwords, allowing access to three people from your organization.
Subscriptions are password-protected to individual users.
Subscription: $495.00/year plus GST/HST
Recent ACCOMMODATION E-LERTs:
- : "Employer’s request for further medical information including IME unjustified"
- : "Truck driver on pain medication suspended pending medical information showing he could operate a vehicle safely"
- : "Grievor fails to establish medical fitness for work after recovering from injury"
- : "An employee seeking family status accommodation in B.C. must show the employer changed a term or condition of employment that resulted in a serious interference with a substantial family obligation"
- : "Employer should have enquired about grievor’s mental health issues before terminating his employment"