Login to Accommodation E-lert for instant access to the latest cases on the duty to accommodate in Canada and their impact on the unionized workplace.
ACCOMMODATION E-LERT Editor
Michael Lynk, Labour Arbitrator
Faculty of Law
University of Western Ontario
SUBSCRIBE to ACCOMMODATION E-LERT for instant access to the latest cases on the duty to accommodate in Canada and their impact on the unionized workplace.
Your one-year subscription includes:
- Weekly e-mail updates on new accommodation cases
- Three passwords per subscription
- Archived cases categorized under convenient subject headings
Each ACCOMMODATION E-LERT includes:
- The name of the case
- The facts
- How the case was decided
- The impact of the case on unions and employers in Canada
Each subscription to ACCOMMODATION E-LERT includes 3 passwords, allowing access to three people from your organization.
Subscriptions are password-protected to individual users.
Subscription: $495.00/year plus GST/HST
View sample ACCOMMODATION E-LERT
Recent ACCOMMODATION E-LERTs:
- : "Management should have considered alternate positions within the organization in its search for suitable accommodation"
- : "Employer revokes job offer due to complainant’s angry emails, not his disability"
- : "Employer breached the duty to accommodate by failing to explore permanent accommodation in light-duty positions"
- : "Employer fails to include union or grievor in accommodation process"
- : "Accommodation records that do not include medical information not protected by privacy legislation"