Login to Accommodation E-lert for instant access to the latest cases on the duty to accommodate in Canada and their impact on the unionized workplace.
ACCOMMODATION E-LERT Editor
Michael Lynk, Labour Arbitrator
Faculty of Law
University of Western Ontario
SUBSCRIBE to ACCOMMODATION E-LERT for instant access to the latest cases on the duty to accommodate in Canada and their impact on the unionized workplace.
Your one-year subscription includes:
- Weekly e-mail updates on new accommodation cases
- Three passwords per subscription
- Archived cases categorized under convenient subject headings
Each ACCOMMODATION E-LERT includes:
- The name of the case
- The facts
- How the case was decided
- The impact of the case on unions and employers in Canada
Each subscription to ACCOMMODATION E-LERT includes 3 passwords, allowing access to three people from your organization.
Subscriptions are password-protected to individual users.
Subscription: $495.00/year plus GST/HST
Recent ACCOMMODATION E-LERTs:
- : "Employee reinstated after post-termination evidence of alcohol addiction admitted"
- : "Employee with post-traumatic stress disorder not provided reasonable accommodation"
- : "Employer breached its procedural and substantive duty to accommodate by not adjusting shift schedule for employee with child care and elder care obligations"
- : "Employer ordered to pay damages for breaching its procedural to accommodate duty even though substantive duty satisfied"
- : "Police officer awarded damages for not being given back her firearm after returning from medical leave"