Login to Accommodation E-lert for instant access to the latest cases on the duty to accommodate in Canada and their impact on the unionized workplace.
ACCOMMODATION E-LERT Editor
Michael Lynk, Labour Arbitrator
Faculty of Law
University of Western Ontario
SUBSCRIBE to ACCOMMODATION E-LERT for instant access to the latest cases on the duty to accommodate in Canada and their impact on the unionized workplace.
Your one-year subscription includes:
- Weekly e-mail updates on new accommodation cases
- Three passwords per subscription
- Archived cases categorized under convenient subject headings
Each ACCOMMODATION E-LERT includes:
- The name of the case
- The facts
- How the case was decided
- The impact of the case on unions and employers in Canada
Each subscription to ACCOMMODATION E-LERT includes 3 passwords, allowing access to three people from your organization.
Subscriptions are password-protected to individual users.
Subscription: $495.00/year plus GST/HST
Recent ACCOMMODATION E-LERTs:
- : "Employee with alcoholism terminated after failing random alcohol test in safety-sensitive workplace"
- : "Human rights tribunal orders damages for employer’s failure to accommodate procedurally and substantively"
- : "Employer failed to accommodate grievor by ignoring relationship between mental health and negative behaviour"
- : "Employer failed to consider all reasonable options to accommodate grievor’s return to work after disability leave"
- : "Termination quashed because employer ignored employee’s documented mental health challenges"